商务英语必背句-第1章
按键盘上方向键 ← 或 → 可快速上下翻页,按键盘上的 Enter 键可回到本书目录页,按键盘上方向键 ↑ 可回到本页顶部!
————未阅读完?加入书签已便下次继续阅读!
我还要再确认吗?
2 Is there any earlier one?
还有更早一点的吗?
3 Could you tell me my reservation number; please????????
请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?
4 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a。m。 train?
我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?
5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?
6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
火车通行证有折扣吗?
7 May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以确认我的班机吗?
8 Are they all non…reserved seats?
他们全部不预订的吗?
9 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要预订座位吗?
10 May I see a timetable??
我可以看时刻表吗?
11 How long will I have to wait?
我要等多久呢?
12 Which would you prefer; a smoking seat or a non…smoking seat?
你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?
13 Do you have any other flights?
14 When would you like to leave?
15 Can I reconfirm by phone?
我能电话确认吗?
16 Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪里可以预订?
17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
我需要预订餐车吗?
18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive???
火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?
19 Is this a daily flight??????
这是每日航班吗?
20 Excuse me。 May I get by?
对不起,我可以上车吗?
21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那里要花多少钱?
22 Can I cancel this ticket?
我可以取消这票吗?
23 Check it to my final destination
把它托运到我的目的地。
24 Please e to the airport by eight thirty at the latest。???
最迟要在8点30分到达机场。
25 Take your baggage to the baggage section。
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
26 Please open your baggage。
请把你行李打开。
27 Please fill in this disembarkation card。
请你填写这张入境卡。
28 Let me see your passport; please。
29 I have e to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one。
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
30 Youre going out of your way for us; I believe。
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
31 Its just the matter of the schedule; that is; if it is convenient of you right now。
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now。
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
33 If he wants to make any changes; minor alternations can be made then。
如果他有什幺意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
34 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
35 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
36 Well leave some evenings free; that is; if it is all right with you。
如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。
37 Wed have to pare notes on what weve discussed during the day。
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
38 Thatll put us both in the picture。
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
39 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing。
那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什幺了。
40 I cant say for certain off…hand。
我还不能马上说定。
41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking。
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
42 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then。
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
43 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here???????
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
44 Im afraid that wont be possible; much as wed like to。
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
45 Weve got to report back to the head office。
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
46 Thank you for you cooperation。
47 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble。?
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends。 Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask。
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it。
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
51 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here。?????
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us。
53 Wele to our factory。
54 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory。?????????????
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
55 Youll know our products better after this visit。
56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department。
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
57 Then we could look at the production line。
58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets。?????????????
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
59 They describe how each process goes on to the next。????????
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
60 We are running on two shifts。
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
61 Almost every process is puterized。
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
62 The efficiency is greatly raised; and the intensity of labor is decreased。
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
63 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process。
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。
64 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise。????
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
65 Therefore; we always put quality as the first consideration。
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。
66 Quality is even more important than quantity。
67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble。
我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。
68 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
69 Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
70 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什幺办法来控制质量呢?
71 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out。
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
72 Whats your general impression; may I ask?
73 Im impressed by your approach to business。
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
74 The product gives you an edge over your petitors; I guess。
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
75 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned。
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
76 I think we may be able to work together in the future。????????????
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market。?
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
78 The purpose of my ing here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your pany。
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
79 We would be glad to start business with you。
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
80 Id appreciate your kind consideration in the ing negotiation。????
洽谈中请你们多加关照。
81 We are happy to be of help。
我们很乐意帮忙。
82 I can assure you of our close cooperation。
我保证通力合作。
83 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
84 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything。
如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。
85 You may be interested in only some of the items。??????????????
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
86 I can just have a glance at the rest。
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
87 Theyve met with great favor home and abroad。????
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
88 All these articles are best selling lines。
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
89 Your desire coincides with ours。
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
90 No wonder youre so experienced。
怪不得你这幺有经验。
91 Textile business has bee more and more difficult since the petition grew。
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
92 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your pany?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
93 At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什幺时候洽谈生意?
94 I hope to conclude some business with you。
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
95 We also hope to expand our business with you。????????
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
96 This is our mon desire。
这是我们的共同愿望。
97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade。
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
98 Ive read about it; but Id like to know more about it。
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
99 Seeing is believing。????????
百闻不如一见。
100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢??